We have recently carried out a review of London Borough of Southwark's recycling and waste communication plans.
They needed to know whether the plans they have to increase their recycling rate, were likely to be effective and demonstrate value for money. We looked carefully at:
- The services they were delivering and had planned and how this was tied in to the proposed promotions
- How the performance of their different recycling collection schemes were monitored and evaluated
- How their communications were targeted and the messaging that was used
- Their promotional material and made proposals for improvement
- Identified opportunities to help with and help fund their promotions
Following the review we made recommendations how they could improve their communications so help achieve their recycling targets. If you are looking for a review of your communications by someone who's everyday job is delivering communications for recycling and waste reduction services, please give us a call.