Marketing & Comms
We have extensive experience of marketing and communications across diverse sectors, including, public bodies, local authorities and private companies.
Marketing Communications and Campaign Planning
Appropriate communications are critical to the success of your business or to bring about behavioural change in your community. They need to take into account many aspects, which will guide the development of your promotional activities, which will help achieve your business objectives.
We offer tailored marketing communications solutions, which take into account the latest research and guidance; our plans include:
- A review of your current position in terms of services and performance
- Looking at your promotions to date and your promotional opportunities
- Identifying your audiences and choosing the right messages and branding
- Defining your operational and communications aims and objectives and how you can achieve them
- Developing a strategy and tactics to promote your service and achieve your objectives
- Planning when to deliver your promotions
- Provide you with indicative costs or work within your budget
- Review the success of your campaign through monitoring mechanisms or market research
We have delivered numerous campaigns, which include all the promotional elements to help you increase your participation and sales rate, roll out new services, influence behaviour and deliver your message. Based on a strategic marketing approach and our experience in the field, we can help:
- Plan and schedule your marketing communications campaign
- Source and deliver any promotional material or activities
- Establish monitoring mechanisms to help understand which tactics are most effective
You can leave it to us to make it happen.
Although some of our clients have communication plans and promotional activities in place it is quite normal for them not to be as effective as they can be. Most of our clients deliver a campaign once a year at most; we carry out many every year. We use our experience to give you advice on the most effective methods of communication and delivery that we know have worked for other clients.
Using our extensive experience of working for many clients, we undertake reviews of all types of plans and activities on a regular basis. We are frequently called on to review:
- Campaign performance, successes and failures and how to improve results by proposing alternative communication activities we know work
- Approaches to communications campaigns to check functionality, how your messages are targeted at your audiences and the way they are delivered
- Websites, assessing functionality and how to better communicate with your customers through a very important media
- Brand identities and provide advice on how these can be improved
If you want to see how you can improve your current approach, give us a call.
Bespoke Communications Training
Approaching communications can be a daunting process. Developing an appropriate message to your audience, and being aware of the great variety of communications methods can be difficult unless you are doing this on a daily basis. Our objective is to share our experience. To achieve this we provide training across the whole communications field.
This can be on a one to one basis or for a small group, with the courses tailored to your needs. Examples of training we undertake are:
- How to structure and design communications
- Branding and use of available resources
- Communications planning
- Campaign management
Interim Project Management
If you are struggling to develop a marketing strategy or deliver a marketing campaign we can embed one of our experts into your organisation for a set period over an agreed number of days each week. That way you can carry on with your day to day business and let us develop your next marketing communications steps in-house rather than at arms length.